Henry NOT going to Arizona

GG

Replying to Henry NOT going to Arizona

John Clayton just said on ESPN that he thinks Bills & Cards will get the deal done next week. 

San Fran get ready for Travis.

252315[/snapback]

WTF is everbody's problem here. This statement is clear as day. Obviously he is getting traded to the San Francisco Cardinals and NOT the Arizona 49ers. Can't you people read!

I think there should be a well-enforced rule that when someone posts something that doesn't really makes sense or is completely wrong, and they are called out for it, they should not be allowed to post anywhere else on the board until they come back to the thread in question and answer up.

That said, I do think gee-gee is trying to say Clayton is full of it.

I think there should be a well-enforced rule that when someone posts something that doesn't really makes sense or is completely wrong, and they are called out for it, they should not be allowed to post anywhere else on the board until they come back to the thread in question and answer up.

And we should make him repeat it several times for those that continue to be a little slow....

Well the enigma known as GG made a brief appearance to come back and bash me, but still didn't answer the question that everyone wants to know.

252780[/snapback]

Once you've been here for a while you'll realize that's typical for GG. His posts are usually just rambling messes with no coherent thought or original ideas.

:flirt:

Once you've been here for a while you'll realize that's typical for GG.  His posts are usually just rambling messes with no coherent thought or original ideas.

:flirt:

252795[/snapback]

How is that different then 95% of the posters and their LAMP threads?

John Clayton just said on ESPN that he thinks Bills & Cards will get the deal done next week. 

San Fran get ready for Travis.

252315[/snapback]

This morning a drunk homeless guy approached my car at an off ramp on the 95 asking for money. I asked him why he didn't just get a job and he incoherently rambled on with a bunch of gibberish.

His random incoherent babble made more sense to me than this post did.

GG you weren't at SW 10th St and the I-95 at 8:30 this morning were you?

I still can't believe that many people don't understand the original post, even after it has been explained a couple of times. :flirt:

One last time:

Because John Clayton said its a sure thing, it must be wrong.

Pretty simple.