10-26: Media Day Pressers and Locker Room Interviews

Marcell Dareus: "I'm Playing Sunday, I Can't Wait" (5:20)

DT Marcell Dareus tells the media that the plan is for him to make his season debut on Sunday against the Patriots.

Tyrod Taylor: "It Boils Down To Your Execution" (6:06)

QB Tyrod Taylor talks about facing the Patriots in week 8, his thoughts on Tom Brady, overcoming all the injuries on offense and more.

Robert Woods: "Get Every Rep I Can" (2:27)

WR Robert Woods addressed the media inside the locker room following practice topics include; how he felt after practice, playing the Patriots, and his thoughts on Justin Hunter.

Rex Ryan: "We Need to Have a Great Plan" (18:44)

HC Rex Ryan addressed the media before practice topics include; playing the Patriots with Tom Brady, improving tackling, and an injury update.

Buffalo Bills Quarterback Tyrod Taylor addresses the media during his conference call on Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Buffalo Bills Head coach Rex Ryan addresses the media during his conference call on Wednesday, October 26, 2016.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

ROBEY-COLEMAN: "WE HAVE TO LIE TO HIM" (3:22)

CB Nickell Robey-Coleman addressed the media following practice inside the locker room topics include; how difficult it is to confuse Tom Brady, focusing on the details when preparing for New England, and defending the entire Patriots offense.

ALEXANDER:"WE'RE GONNA HAVE OUR HANDS FULL" (4:59)

OLB Lorenzo Alexander talks about facing off against Tom Brady and the Patriots in Week 8, getting Marcell Dareus back, veteran rest days and more.