Should I? Trade offer

Buftex

So, my QB's are Carson Palmer, Jamies Winston and Tyrod Taylor.

My wide receivers are: Odell Beckham, Mike Evans, Travis Benjamin, Cameron Meredith and Tavon Austin.

I don't normally carry 3 QB's, but Palmer has been having a down season, and Winston has been up and down...

Somebody has offered me Matthew Stafford, for Kelvin Benjamin.

Would you make that trade? I have been having a good season so far, and am a little leary of messing with success, but I am just not thrilled with any of my QB's FF potential on a regular basis. Stafford has to play against Minnesota twice, the rest of the way...but looks to have a releatively soft schedule otherwise.

Edited by Buftex

I expect Palmer will be as good as Stafford, in general, the rest of the season, but week by week one may clearly have an advantage.

Thanks...I am leaning toward standing pat, and it is nice to hear somebody else confirm my way of thinking...Palmer has just looked like old Drew Bledsoe the last few games...but so much firepower on that offense. I am kind of hoping Jamies Winston will start to be a little more consistent, so I have a choice. I have been sticking with Palmer, but he didn't look all that inspiring against the Jets. Tyrod is just a solid, if not spectacular, FF QB. I guess I can deal with this trio. Just hate carrying 3 QB's!

For what it's worth, in that league:

Footballguys has Stafford as QB#5 the rest of the way, and Carson Palmer QB#22.

FantasyGuru has Stafford QB#4 the rest of the way, and Carson Palmer QB#13.

Yeah, I know Stafford is likely better down the stretch than Palmer...but the thing carrying me right now is my receivers...not sure if Stafford will be that much better than Palmer...tough choice...I declined the trade...who knows, maybe I will regret it.

I would make that trade. Stafford appears to be an elite FF quarterback this season, and you are pretty solid at WR without him, it appears.

How many WR's do you start?

We start 2 WR's, with a flex, that can either be a WR or a RB. My running backs are okay (Ingram, Hyde, Melvin Gordon, Christine Michael and Chris Ivory) not elite by any stretch.