Playoffs- Dallas or Buffalo

RJsackedagain

Which team has the better chance of making the playoffs next year, Dallas or Buffalo?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which team has the better chance of making the playoffs next year, Dallas or Buffalo?

• A. Bills
    • B. Cowboys
    • C. Neither
    • D. Both

I put us because we were on the cusp of making it last year. I'm banking on the fact that with the Bills organization feeling comfortable enough going with JP and releasing Bledsoe that he will perform at least as well as Drew did. If he can be even a slight improvement over Drew then we should be able to get there.

I put us because we were on the cusp of making it last year. I'm banking on the fact that with the Bills organization feeling comfortable enough going with JP and releasing Bledsoe that he will perform at least as well as Drew did. If he can be even a slight improvement over Drew then we should be able to get there.

251345[/snapback]

I figure if JP makes the same mistakes as Drew did at least he is a rookie ....it's not good when 12-year vets make rookie mistakes though

There's no doubt Dallas has a better chance to make the playoffs next year. They've got a bunch of talented players on offense and 2 first round picks to sure up the defense. And before anyone proclaims DB will take them no where, let's not forget Tuna has been to more superbowls than anyone on this current team.

their D is not good enouph to carry there O into the playoffs.

our D is good enouph if the O just plays average football.

251856[/snapback]

don't be so sure about our D....they can't make a stop when they need to (see, Jax, Pitt w/ a 3rd string QB, etc)