Going to the game today! Recap late tonight

Virgil

As the topic says, I won't be home until late tonight for the BillfromNYC tribute recap. It's not my property by any means, so if someone else writes one, I have no place to be offended. If not, it'll be up this evening.

First home game of the season for me. Taking the young one with me to experience the field house, then she is going to spend time with grandma during the game. No, I'm not letting my 3 year old around you drunken asshats 😀

Hoping to swing by hammers to say hi and then we have field passes. Never done that before, looking forward to it.

As for the game, really want to watch the WR's downfield, the play of the right side of the offensive line, and how they handle substitutions with this hurry up offense.

Go Bills!!!!

First home game of the season for me. Taking the young one with me to experience the field house, then she is going to spend time with grandma during the game. No, I'm not letting my 3 year old around you drunken asshats

Hoping to swing by hammers to say hi and then we have field passes. Never done that before, looking forward to it.

As for the game, really want to watch the WR's downfield, the play of the right side of the offensive line, and how they handle substitutions with this hurry up offense.

Go Bills!!!!

The bolded almost made me spit out my coffee! LOL you sure you dont want your daughter to moonsault someone through a table?

Also looking forward to see the underlined comment. Have a good time FireRexbreh!

Keep+Calm+and+Go+Bills.jpg