Taylor vs Gabbert stats this year

Lothar

I'm a Taylor fan but looking at running and passing stats this year, I see Gabbert and TT's stats are fairly similar. Obviously, not having Sammy has impacted what used to be a TT strength with yards per attempt. But other than the turnover differential, the numbers are not far apart. Almost identical pass and rush yards per game. That said, I'm OK with the numbers as long as the Bills are winning.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/stats/playersort/nfl/year-2016-season-regular-category-passing

Wtf are people drinking up there in buffalo?!? You realize that through a sample size of just five games Gabbert has 4 MORE INT'S and 1 LESS TD with almost the same attempts. Not a season. 5 games. Imagine TT throwing 4 more INTs at this point and one less TD. What do you think our record would be? But sure other than that little fact, their numbers are pretty similar. COME. ON. MAN!

Wtf are people drinking up there in buffalo?!? You realize that through a sample size of just five games Gabbert has 4 MORE INT'S and 1 LESS TD with almost the same attempts. Not a season. 5 games. Imagine TT throwing 4 more INTs at this point and one less TD. What do you think our record would be? But sure other than that little fact, their numbers are pretty similar. COME. ON. MAN!

I blame the negative spins on the fracking :lol: .