My 10 cents on week 5

BmarvB

1) So much for the sky falling and the season being over after week 2 huh? That's 3 in a row with a realistic chance of making it 5 straight. What a way to dig yourself out of a hole.

2) Accuracy is still an issue for TT. Granted he's not working with a whole lot, but he missed some passes that should have been completions. They're not going to let him live down missing a snap because he was lined up behind the guard instead of the center. He's still a safe bet at QB since he's not getting picked off and can escape most pressure to make a big play when needed.

3) NOW we're looking like last year's #1 rushing offense. Shady's in pro bowl form. And Felton is showing why it was a mistake to let him go in the first place, but a very wise decision to bring him back.

4) Still not crazy about Rex's clock management.

5) Clay a little more involved now, but much more production is still needed from the WR positions. Passing game is the big weak spot for this offense.

6) That fake punt by the Rams had no chance. Nobody was fooled. Very bad call in that situation. That cost them the game.

7) Linebacker play has really turned the corner from last year. This group is playing very well - especially the new additions Zach Brown and Lorenzo Alexander (hats off to Doug Whaley for bringing in solid contributors). Red zone defense was solid

8) What a homecoming for Robey-Coleman. A pick 6 and the 'put them out of their misery' pick at the end.

9) Gilmore is not helping his cause when it's time to get that next contract. Kyle Williams still has plenty of gas left in the tank. Adolphus Washington looked good.

10) Good win on the west coast, next up is another NFC West squad. We should beat the 49ers and go to 4-2, and then fry the fish to go to 5-2 by the time we get a visit from the Brady Bunch . NOBODY circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills!!!

4) before the half? I thought he played it perfect. We were playing for a field goal knowing we got the ball to start the 3rd.

6) Fisher made 2 awful calls at the end of the game. Coaches have lost their jobs over less.

8) Dude is an absolute baller. Very few mistakes. Fred Jackson is smiling.

9) Gilmore has become one of the most inconsistent DBs I've ever watched. He flashes some serious recovery speed and ball skills.

4) before the half? I thought he played it perfect. We were playing for a field goal knowing we got the ball to start the 3rd.

6) Fisher made 2 awful calls at the end of the game. Coaches have lost their jobs over less.

8) Dude is an absolute baller. Very few mistakes. Fred Jackson is smiling.

9) Gilmore has become one of the most inconsistent DBs I've ever watched. He flashes some serious recovery speed and ball skills.

Gilmore was awful today and is more cold than hot as of lately. If he doesnt turn it around he wont get the big pay day he is expecting.

Gilmore was awful today and is more cold than hot as of lately. If he doesnt turn it around he wont get the big pay day he is expecting.

That sucks cuz I want to keep him on the team, hes not a bad player but not worth the $$ hes prob gonna demand at the rate hes playing rite now.

3) NOW we're looking like last year's #1 rushing offense. Shady's in pro bowl form. And Felton is showing why it was a mistake to let him go in the first place, but a very wise decision to bring him back.

7) Linebacker play has really turned the corner from last year. This group is playing very well - especially the new additions Zach Brown and Lorenzo Alexander (hats off to Doug Whaley for bringing in solid contributors). Red zone defense was solid

3. I ALWAYS call the FB run on 4th n 1 in Madden. When I saw it I immediately recognized it and thanked the football diety they didnt bring in EJ for the obvious QB sneak

7. LBs WOW, we all thought that was our weakness and wait for it.....wait for it....ROB RYAN & Doug Whaley have turned it into a strength by signing the right players, and Rob getting them coached up and ready to play in the games. Zack, Preston, and Lorax have really stepped up their games this season they are playing lights out. Hughes is just as good as last year or better.

3. I ALWAYS call the FB run on 4th n 1 in Madden. When I saw it I immediately recognized it and thanked the football diety they didnt bring in EJ for the obvious QB sneak

7. LBs WOW, we all thought that was our weakness and wait for it.....wait for it....ROB RYAN & Doug Whaley have turned it into a strength by signing the right players, and Rob getting them coached up and ready to play in the games. Zack, Preston, and Lorax have really stepped up their games this season they are playing lights out. Hughes is just as good as last year or better.

That used to be what the fullback was for, get those one and two yards on 3rd and short. And YES. that LB group has really turned the corner from last year. Rob Ryan is good with LB's, just not that great of a DC.

That used to be what the fullback was for, get those one and two yards on 3rd and short. And YES. that LB group has really turned the corner from last year. Rob Ryan is good with LB's, just not that great of a DC.

Im really happy Felton came back with almost a new energy. Dude has been playing up to his contract lately, I really like how Lynn and co are spreading the ball around. Rob Ryan has been more of a positive than a negative, he really changed the narrative some were pushing on here!