Three week 1 realizations

Estelle Getty

Realization # 1- Roster moves

Cuts- Bush, Salas

Sign- Boykin, Street LT

Move D. Williams to OLB where his skill set could actually be utilized and he would be asked to cover TEnds and not safetys. (I realize this would take a little time)

Realization # 2

This game proved sometimes fans know better than coaches. Nobody on this board would ever suggest to leave Duke Williams 1 on 1 to cover Mike Wallace but that is exactly the play Rex drew up.

Realization # 3

Tonight proved my theory that if Tom Brady was drafted by the Bills under any coaching staff we had for the last 15 years he would have been out of the league after two years. Players being great or busts are so dependent on what coaching staff they get stuck with. Look at what Bellicheat can do with guys such as Cassel, Garapallo, and even HOGAN for that matter.

Cuts- Bush, Salas

Sign- Boykin, Street LT

Move D. Williams to OLB where his skill set could actually be utilized and he would be asked to cover TEnds and not safetys. (I realize this would take a little time)

Realization # 2

This game proved sometimes fans know better than coaches. Nobody on this board would ever suggest to leave Duke Williams 1 on 1 to cover Mike Wallace but that is exactly the play Rex drew up.

Realization # 3

Tonight proved my theory that if Tom Brady was drafted by the Bills under any coaching staff we had for the last 15 years he would have been out of the league after two years. Players being great or busts are so dependent on what coaching staff they get stuck with. Look at what Bellicheat can do with guys such as Cassel, Garapallo, and even HOGAN for that matter.

Dude. You're just realizing this?

Cuts- Bush, Salas

Sign- Boykin, Street LT

Realization # 2

Realization # 3

I totally agree about how NE developed Brady but you're selling him short. He's a whiny female dog but he works his butt off. And he was a huge part of JG's development.

I still don't why teams don't just sit on NE's short passes and force them to go deep.