More Public School Brainwashing

It is not a perfect world.

Maybe we just disagree. Militarily was Britian and the rest of the future allies ready to take on Germany in the mid to late 30's?

I always like to think that things happen for a reason. You can go back and revise all you want. The fact is we don't know what would have happened if things went differently, they could have been worse given the scope of the situation and prepardeness of the parties innvolved.

You either see the glass as half full or half empty. I like to see it as half full.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging from your "takes", I'd say your glass is half full of absynthe.

271430[/snapback]

:blink:

No need for insults Darin. Common courtesy dictates you "keep it under your Stetson."

But, then again, if you ever did... I'd probably think something was wrong with you?

Please, don't ever change your tone.

Aw, that's so darn cute. Two of the worst spellers at PPP banding together. It does my heart good to be the reason you two are putting aside your obvious differences to unify.

Why am I not suprised that EII knows the accepted spelling of a known hallucinogenic but regulary messes up tough words like "succumb?"

Aw, that's so darn cute.  Two of the worst spellers at PPP banding together.  It does my heart good to be the reason you two are putting aside your obvious differences to unify.

Why am I not suprised that EII knows the accepted spelling of a known hallucinogenic but regulary messes up tough words like "succumb?"

271853[/snapback]

Mostly people type and write as they speak. It is not a big deal with me. If it really bothers you, I will try harder to proof even the common words.

Honestly, I knew it only as the color absinthe green. Looking further, I noticed it is also a green bitter liqueur formerly flavored with wormwood, anise, and other aromatics but now usually with a substitute for wormwood.

Keep up the good work... You never know what you (myself) might learn.

Thanks.