Does anybody have a suggestion .....

richNjoisy

Go to the Bills website and check the Bills Backers directory. If none exists, you can form one for free. Then find a sports bar willing to put the game on with sound for you. Bars love team groups who can be relied upon each week to spend some money. That's the tough part for you.

http://www.buffalobills.com/fans/billsbackers/backer-locator-map.html

Go to the Bills website and check the Bills Backers directory. If none exists, you can form one for free. Then find a sports bar willing to put the game on with sound for you. Bars love team groups who can be relied upon each week to spend some money. That's the tough part for you.

Yep. Our bar in Houston started out about ten years ago with a guy and his three sons sitting in the back corner watching the game. Now it's about 100-150 strong, depending on how the team is performing. Bills themed mixed drink names. Bills decorations all over. Full audio, including a DJ during commercials, and Shout song.

Also, my friend's brother is the president, and only member of the group in his hometown.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

Thanks but this is not a "start a club" option situation. I have a club member who is going to be in Savannah for one month awaiting his wife's first child.

I told him I'd look into possible places for him to catch the games.

I have found :

Tailgate Sports Bar & Grill 11215 Abercorn St

Savannah, GA 31419

I got married Sept. 10, 2005 so every anniversary lines up with opening weekend.

We usually go to Tybee Island then - it's a 20 minute ride from Savannah.

I was the only Bills fan there, but no matter, it's on the beach.

http://www.tybeetimebar.com/

My wife and I know Tybee well. During our brief "dating days", we drove to Tampa (her mom) and Fort Myers (my parents) several times and fell in love with Tybee. One stop, we ate

at a bar and ordered the wings. I immediately knew they were "the real deal". I called out the cook and he admitted he was from Buffalo and had just returned from a visit and brought back

some Frank's hot sauce. I will look up your link. Is there any question about enough tv's to show the Bills at Ravens game?