An Example of Fine Journalism

OnTheRocks

-- Dolphins Watching Cuts Closely --

The Palm Beach Post reports Miami will be watching closely to see if RB Shaun Alexander (Seattle) or RB Edgerrin James (Indianapolis) receive franchise designations, with the deadline at 4 p.m. today. If they're not tagged, they become unrestricted free agents.

WOOOOOOOW! If the Colts and Seahawks decline to tag their Running Backs, do you really think the Fins would take a run at them? I just can't imagine.

The Palm Beach Post reports Miami will be watching closely to see if RB Shaun Alexander (Seattle) or RB Edgerrin James (Indianapolis) receive franchise designations, with the deadline at 4 p.m. today. If they're not tagged, they become unrestricted free agents.

WOOOOOOOW!  If the Colts and Seahawks decline to tag their Running Backs, do you really think the Fins would take a run at them?  I just can't imagine.

248570[/snapback]

They better watch closely because if either of those guys gets cut - it just might get overlooked.... :w00t:

James has said he would love to play in miami, his home area.

WOOOOOOOW!  If the Colts and Seahawks decline to tag their Running Backs, do you really think the Fins would take a run at them?  I just can't imagine.

248570[/snapback]