Bills More Popular than Jets in New York State

The Poll has the NYG as more popular than the Bills. How does your New Jersey comment explain that?

It doesn't. Again, you commented on us being more popular than the jets.

Edited by Dopey

Thank you....I'm done here.

Maybe the 3rd time will be the charm: YOU COMMENTED ON THE JETS AND THE JETS ONLY!! Not sure what you're trying to prove here hut you come off as an ass!! JMO though.

Sorry you're having a bad day. Maybe you should be done.

Maybe the 3rd time will be the charm: YOU COMMENTED ON THE JETS AND THE JETS ONLY!! Not sure what you're trying to prove here hut you come off as an ass!! JMO though.

Sorry you're having a bad day. Maybe you should be done.

Your comment makes no damn sense. Don't get mad at me because I pointed it out.

Although the Giants dominated the poll on the NFL end with 12 percent of the vote, the Bills still came out on top of the Jets, who only garnered six percent of the vote. Basically, no one likes the Jets.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Although the Giants dominated the poll on the NFL end with 12 percent of the vote, the Bills still came out on top of the Jets, who only garnered six percent of the vote. Basically, no one likes the Jets.

LOL....Villanova in the last second buzzer shot. Dopeys hurting rite now.

Maybe you shouldn't spend all day, every day, pointing out what you think is wrong with other peoples posts.

It works by everyone having the right to express their own opinions without some clown posting 34,000 times, usually disparaging anyone who disagrees with him.

First of all, that is not the case. Who are you the public defender? Clown? Look in the mirror.

Maybe you shouldn't spend all day, every day, pointing out what you think is wrong with other peoples posts.

You're wasting your time with left nut. He/she is right. It didn't look like his interest in the poll was regarding the Bills being more popular than the jests. Left nut knows how this boards work. It's his/her life.

First of all, that is not the case. Who are you the public defender? Clown? Look in the mirror.

OK, we got the first of all. Where's the second, Left nut?

You're wasting your time with left nut. He/she is right. It didn't look like his interest in the poll was regarding the Bills being more popular than the jests. Left nut knows how this boards work. It's his/her life.

OK, we got the first of all. Where's the second, Left nut?

2nd of all is Dopey. EOS Call all of the name you like, it doesn't take away from your comment making zero sense. Carry on.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz