Another Nice Job by the Obama Administration

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/nga-plans-to-stay-in-st-louis/article_916d75e0-da86-5553-acff-e30d74eb0537.html

Don't move them onto a secure military installation where they can easily take advantage of existing infrastructure and would have significantly lower operating costs. Instead put them in the middle of one of the worst areas of one of the most violent cities in the country.

Because urban renewal. :rolleyes:

At least he won't be accused of delivering anything for his own state.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/nga-plans-to-stay-in-st-louis/article_916d75e0-da86-5553-acff-e30d74eb0537.html

Don't move them onto a secure military installation where they can easily take advantage of existing infrastructure and would have significantly lower operating costs. Instead put them in the middle of one of the worst areas of one of the most violent cities in the country.

Because urban renewal. :rolleyes:

At least he won't be accused of delivering anything for his own state.

After BRAC, it'd probably take an act of Congress to move them onto a military base (if there's any space to be had at any of them.)

Still...St. Louis? I can think of better places in Missouri alone.

After BRAC, it'd probably take an act of Congress to move them onto a military base (if there's any space to be had at any of them.)

Scott is literally surrounded by nothing but cornfields - it's literally the perfect site for NGA. North St Louis is an absolute cesspool. Hence the reason why they're so willing to give away the land. I'm sure the employees who work nights are going to be thrilled to have to drive in and out of there.

NGA and related companies have been around St. Louis forever, so it makes sense to expand in the area.