Calling All Madden NFL Heads real Question & Open Challenge

Marty McFly

Whats up! Here's the Skinny, Im in SuperStar mode as an UDFA Prototype CB drafted myself to the Raiders by random cycling through. Since in Superstar mode you cant play or even watch your offense if your SS player is on defense( I REALLY HATE THAT, you used to be able to do it in 07-09). Whats the best OFF playbook to put up points when it has to get simulated bcuz my player is a CB on defense. I got good but young WRs and TEs in the 80s and high 70s (overall) RBs in the mid 70s and a decent O line but the skill positions are so young they have very low awareness and constantly drop passes (according to the simulation read out). My defense is shutting **** down but OFF is lookin worse then the Browns I went 1-15 1st season, HC got fired and got shut out 5 times while holding OPPs to 20-6 points thanks to Derek Carr, his Madden avatar has been a Pick machine in simulation, (I play All-Pro in SS mode and All Madden in Regular franchise mode & WELCOME ANY CHALLENGERS! Im not that good im just decent). Any suggestions on OFF playbooks that will put up points when the drives get simmed???

*I play Madden2015 on PS3 with a hacked all SB 50 current rosters, (Tyrod is rated an 80 OVR now), Funny thing I forgot to turn off injuries after pre season, turned off trades so teams wud stay the same and realistic throughout the season and the Bills started 7-1 !!! they won a wildcard game then lost to the Chiefs in the divisional round, who then went on to win the SB vs the Eagles. Cool Bills fan/mark out ****. How good is 2016? are the game play and new features worth getting a used copy, for someone who doesnt play M.U.T.?

Edited by Marty McFly