SO

BillsNYC

Didn't sound like that to me.

244098[/snapback]

Why, you racist? I love mexicans... they make a mean Taco. They also make me feel even taller than I am. And I have goal of growing a mustache like a Mexican.

As you can see, I love the Mexican people. Don't be so quick to judge...

Dios mío!

Why, you racist? I love mexicans... they make a mean Taco. They also make me feel even taller than I am. And I have goal of growing a mustache like a Mexican.

As you can see, I love the Mexican people. Don't be so quick to judge...

Dios mío!

244147[/snapback]

"..why yo"u racist......they make a mean Taco. They also make me feel taller than I am. .....

Steve....we know you're kidding, but it doesn't sound good. Actually, you sound like a f-n prick.

JP Losman

Quarterback - Position Rank: #4

Tulane

6'2" - 217 lbs

4.68 - Pro Day 40

Other than big Ben R-Berger, the quarterback with the most overall athletic ability just might be Tulane's JP Losman. Big and agile, with good speed, Losman can make all the throws and has good accuracy to go along with the all-important ability to maintain that accuracy while on the move. Unfortunately, he doesn't always play like his breakdowns and profiles say he should. He's simply not as productive as he should be. Perhaps that's merely a by-product of playing on a subpar team, but there seems to be something bigger afoot. Something more wrong. Losman might end up a coach-killer, a guy who can have big games, and tease a coach to the ultimate ruin of both careers. See Rob Johnson.

by Bradley Warshauer

:w00t: