A Few Thoughts About The Game, in no particular order.....

Bill from NYC

So the Bills should build their defense around Mario and Kyle Williams next year?

Mario is either old and ineffective or an old quitter.

Kyle is injured all the time and rapidly approaching the time when he no longer can be counted on.

I agree that Rex switching schemes hurt our defense this year. But now people want to switch back to a scheme based on something that peaked last year and might never happen again? And force a scheme change again? Who is going to coach it?

What's this build around Mario and Kyle stuff? The d is already built. Rex even saw all the talent on this d. Why do you think he bragged of being #1? He did a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE job with this defense. Kyle has 2-3 good years left if healthy and Mario is still a baller when motivated. Again, even if Kyle isn't healthy, we still have a good d as is. If you still want Ryan, cool. But he has a d that didn't/ doesn't need rebuilding. It's all there for him and he screwed it up. Most good to great offenses or defenses have 3-4 years to play together, Rex just wasted 1 of those years. As for who will coach it? Thought this clown was a defensive genious? Edited by Dopey

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say ILB is a bigger need than RT. The linebackers as a unit totally sucked this year.

But if the Bills draft OT, I won't argue. Just as long as it's a tackle or LB, I'll be OK. Even a DE is fine since that group is aging. No skill position players.

I'm not sure if Spikes was the answer, but the LBs are definitely the problem. The Bills linebackers are atrocious. Not a playmaker in the bunch. Whaley came from Pittsburgh so hopefully he can get some LBs in draft or free agency.

I might agree with you. has not gone as well as we hoped