Two Big-Time Weapons.

#34fan

Everyone by now has heard of Ole Miss stud Wideout Laquon Treadwell.... 6'2" 210 , rumored 4.4 speed.. 76 grabs for 1082 yards and 8TD's.... 18 career TD's so far for the rebels.

despite suffering a broken leg in 2014, and being, IMO, a mediocre route runner, his strong comeback year, and uncanny ability to find space, AND overpower defenders make this Junior (if he declares) a Bona fide 1st round STUD.

However,

Two players whose careers I've followed loosely in the beginning have at last collared my attention... One for the 2016 draft, One perhaps for the next.

For 2016, my mid-round Bills sleeper pick is WR Reggie Diggs of Richmod... Lemme tell ya... I typically like my pass-catchers big, and at 6'4" 200lb's Diggs fits that part of the profile... But he's more than sheer size... Diggs runs a pretty decent route... What he lacks in speed (rumored 4.65) he makes up for in the finesse department... Not that you'd need a kid that big to have tons of finesse, but it might come in handy for the red zone...

In 2014 Diggs college career peaked with 85 grabs for 1157 yards and 7TD's... While taking a step back in 2015, Diggs still caught 66 balls for 901 yards and 5TD's.... I like this kid alot... Might be someone you'd want to google.

My next draft stud, possibly for 2017, is a kid that goes completely against my big-target leanings....

At 5'8" 180lbs... Louisiana Tech's Trent Taylor is one of the top college wideouts in the game. -Period.

As much as I wanted to believe he had limitations (due to size) , Two years later, I've seen ZERO evidence of that. Taylor is the dictionary definition of SCARY GOOD... Opposing defenses should be asked how they'e like to die....Slot, flat, deep, red zone... Taylor is murder wherever you put him on the field... This circus freak junior hauled in 99 balls this year for 1282 yards, and 9TD's! His career numbers are as follows: 191 catches 2,376 yards, and 20 TD's... Those eclipse Laquon Treadwell's career numbers! -Did I mention that he was only 5'8"!

In a rational world a creature like Taylor simply shouldn't exist... "Phenomenal", is the only adjective that sort-of fits. Please keep an eye on this kid.

Edited by #34fan

based on his highlights, i am not interested.

i would not consider him big. sure he maybe tall? (6'2 is not tall!) but he does not play tall. Based on the highlights I do not think he is anything that impressive.

Edited by Boyst62

I'd rather spend on getting Mohamed Sanu, Alshon Jeffrey.

Andre Holmes is a dark horse big dude.

Travis Benjamin is also on my radar.

I'd rather go vet here adn draft elsewhere.

Passing on young talent for the allure of a plug n' play vet is such a terrible mistake!

Sure I've seen it work out, but when I look at kids like Kelvin Benjamin, Devin Funchess, and ODB, I get Angry with our FO for their team-building philosophy.. VETERANS CANNOT BE MOLDED.. -Their goal is MONEY -Period. They're not here to learn, improve, or even excel... Some guys are just counting the days to the end of their career, and want to get PAID..

Sammy was a very good pick... Now he needs to be paired up with another young stud weapon... I got chided for wanting Martavis Bryant, but the proof is in the pudding... One more year with no playoffs... We also need to buckle down our QB sitch.... 15 years without a viable starter is just unacceptable... Still, it doesn't matter.. If Rex is still here, he'll almost certainly go defense with our first pick... Maybe try to snag Shaq Lawson.... A solid pick, if it happens, but Cardale Jones, plus a big receiver would absolutely send me over the moon.

Edited by #34fan

Passing on young talent for the allure of a plug n' play vet is such a terrible mistake!

Sure I've seen it work out, but when I look at kids like Kelvin Benjamin, Devin Funchess, and ODB, I get Angry with our FO for their team-building philosophy.. VETERANS CANNOT BE MOLDED.. -Their goal is MONEY -Period. They're not here to learn, improve, or even excel... Some guys are just counting the days to the end of their career, and want to get PAID..

Sammy was a very good pick... Now he needs to be paired up with another young stud weapon... I got chided for wanting Martavis Bryant, but the proof is in the pudding... One more year with no playoffs... We also need to buckle down our QB sitch.... 15 years without a viable starter is just unacceptable... Still, it doesn't matter.. If Rex is still here, he'll almost certainly go defense with our first pick... Maybe try to snag Shaq Lawson.... A solid pick, if it happens, but Cardale Jones, plus a big receiver would absolutely send me over the moon.

those guys are young talent.