Only One Solution: Take the Bills by the horn.

Pegula has so much money that he could fire Rex Ryan and it wouldn't affect his finances one tiny bit. It's not the money. It's time for Pegula to step up, take control and put his foot down on the throat of Rex Ryan.

I think Rex is a likable guy and a pretty good leader, but he's no longer a brilliant defensive mind. The solution is to get the Football Czar, tell Rex he needs to relinquish control of the defense to Jim Schwartz, the new Assistant Head Coach and Defensive Coordinator, and focus on being head coach. Or leave.

Not sure if Doug Whaley is relevant. I think he is a pretty good talent evaluator. Let the new Czar determine if Doug can stay. Personally, I'd keep him. So what if he traded Cassel. Anybody see Cassel Saturday night? Wow.

Pegula has so much money that he could fire Rex Ryan and it wouldn't affect his finances one tiny bit. It's not the money. It's time for Pegula to step up, take control and put his foot down on the throat of Rex Ryan.

I think Rex is a likable guy and a pretty good leader, but he's no longer a brilliant defensive mind. The solution is to get the Football Czar, tell Rex he needs to relinquish control of the defense to Jim Schwartz, the new Assistant Head Coach and Defensive Coordinator, and focus on being head coach. Or leave.

Not sure if Doug Whaley is relevant. I think he is a pretty good talent evaluator. Let the new Czar determine if Doug can stay. Personally, I'd keep him. So what if he traded Cassel. Anybody see Cassel Saturday night? Wow.

I can't believe any Bill fan is upset about Doug trading Cassel. Whaley should be commended for obtaining a draft pick for that steaming dung of a QB