? what bill is going on the wall of fame

njsue

Ritcher On Wall: The Bills have announced that Jim Ritcher will be the 2004 inductee on to the Wall of Fame at Ralph Wilson Stadium. The former college outland trophy winner for best collegiate offensive lineman played left guard for the Bills from 1980 - 1993 and played in more than 200 games. He was with four Super Bowl teams and was a major cog in the K-Gun attack of the late 80's and early 90's. The game that he will go up on the wall has yet to be determined.

From Bills Daily. You can use google to search sites.

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=+2004++%...com&safe=images

First entry listed.

Steve Tasker WILL get on the wall. They are just give credit to some of the old guard first.

From Bills Daily. You can use google to search sites.

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=+2004++%...com&safe=images

First entry listed.

Steve Tasker WILL get on the wall.  They are just give credit to some of the old guard first.

18282[/snapback]

Richer is certainly deserving... More than 200 Games Played as a Buffalo Bills OG...not bad. The rest will get there sooner or later. I expect Thurman, Bruce and Andre all to go on the Year they get in the Hall (or at least close to that time). I guess that means next Year is when you may see Tasker go up. After that I imagine it will be TT, Andre and Bruce...

And what about Biscuit?? He's got to go up sometime also... B)

Where is there any more wall space to put names up on?

18313[/snapback]

From when I went to the two pre-season games...it looks like they are going to put the wall of fame on the other side of the stadium...remember where they have 12th man and the super Bowl logos? They got rid of the Super Bowl logos and I think they are making room to keep the WOF going.

Right, Mike. At the June BBBC meeting, Denny Lynch told us that's the plan (the tunnel endzone, where the 12th Man sign is).

18436[/snapback]

That annoys me. Those Super Bowl logos looked good up there and you always looked up and wondered when we'll put another one up. Any idea what they are going to do with those?

Right, Mike. At the June BBBC meeting, Denny Lynch told us that's the plan (the tunnel endzone, where the 12th Man sign is).

18436[/snapback]

I, for one, am glad that the SB logos are going down...I know, I know, "We were the only ones to go to four in a row, etc., etc..." But ALL of those games have left a sick feeling in Bills fans' stomachs, so it's time to move on and let history be history. I never liked 'em on the side of the scoreboard that faces Abbott road either. Everytime you approached the stadium, the reminders of those fateful Sundays were the first things you'de see.

Now, if they were AFL/AFC banners, that would be another story...