It's not who you play, it's when you play them

KRT88

Looking at the Bills schedule, how bad do we run. We have 5 teams on the schedule that aren't really that good. Nevertheless, it's not who you play, but when you play them.

Three NFC East team sit on the schedule. A crappy division, all are beatable team but all three still have a chance to win that division, therefore, they will be motivated. One of those teams, Dallas, couldn't win a game without it's starting QB but he's back now and we have to play them.

Houston, also sits in horrible division and therefore a 5-3 second half could get them the division title at 8-8. They will be highly motivated when we play them.

Kansas City, first off, that stadum is not an easy place to play. However now, there is blood in the water. Denver looks vulnerable, Peyton Manning looks old and they know that if they make a push they might get a reward.

The only team without a true motivation is NE. Yep, like we ever beat that team. They motivate themselves and will be angry after almost losing.

Had we played some of these teams earlier in the season out situation might be very different. At the end of the day the Bills make the playoffs, they will have to earn it big time. Based on the previous 15 years of sad play, I can't be overly optimistic. Let's hope I am wrong, as TT appears to be a different guy.

stay healthy TT, we need you.

If we're truly a playoff team, we beat Houston with TJ Yates at home. We beat a KC team without their best player, Jamal Charles. We beat the Jets at home, a division opponent and we beat a mediocre team in a terrible division, the Redskins in D.C.

Yes, Dallas is better with Romo, but it is at the Ralph, where, again,IF we're a playoff team, we take care of business at home.

Now, will any of this happen? That's a whole other story. The likelihood of beating New England in Foxborough is slim to none, but I'm just hoping we get outta dodge with no catastrophic injuries that'll hamper our chances down the stretch.