Hell we ought to keep Henry now

VABills

No, there are a large number of folks here claiming that JP is better then Kelly, comparing him to Montana, and athletism compared to Vick.  With all those qualities, he should never or rarely be sacked.  Plus the leg thing was afreak accident, it won't happen again.  Again lets save the money and give it to JP so he'll give us 20 straight Super Bowls all by himself.  We don't need the rest of the team.

241178[/snapback]

OKAY ALREADY!!

This is starting to take on crusade proportions. What's your point? You didn't want Drew to leave? We got it the first 152 times.

No, there are a large number of folks here claiming that JP is better then Kelly, comparing him to Montana, and athletism compared to Vick.  With all those qualities, he should never or rarely be sacked.  Plus the leg thing was afreak accident, it won't happen again.  Again lets save the money and give it to JP so he'll give us 20 straight Super Bowls all by himself.  We don't need the rest of the team.

241178[/snapback]

The so-called experts are also comparing Tom Brady to Montana, and Brady has four seasons experience. Still think those experts are right?

VABills, it seems that you're taking comments from a few individuals and using them to judge the general population here.

I am quite sure that the majority of posters here do not think that JP is necessarily better than Drew right now. I do think that a great deal of us believe that with some experience JP will soon become much more effective than Drew. That experience will not come by holdng a clipboard and watching Drew fumble away another season.

I don't think this is saying much, but I do believe that we have a better chance at winning out of the gate with JP vice with Drew.

I wish Drew the best. I would be happy to see him have a good season with Dallas.

241178[/snapback]

"A large number of people" is just a gross exageration. You are talking about the very vocal minority. Just like the very local minority of Drew supporters.

Would it be fair if I said you and BillinNYC think that Drew is the greatest QB in the league and if it weren't for the line he would be taking us to SB's every year?

The comments I've read that include Kelly and Favre are nothing more than comparing his attitude and physical skills. This has nothing to do with how well he will actually play in the NFL. It's just a comparison of certain aspects of his game.

No, there are a large number of folks here claiming that JP is better then Kelly, comparing him to Montana, and athletism compared to Vick. 

241178[/snapback]

VA...I'm not going to claim I read every single post here, but I read through a lot and I don't see many people making statements like you have listed above. At the very least, I've made no statements like these and I feel they are all ridiculous statements to make considering the guy has never started an NFL game.

That being said...I feel TD has made the right decision and no I don't believe his decision was made based on fan opinion of DB. I am not sure if it was you who made this claim earlier or someone else.

Seriously why not?  Everyone here thinks JP wil not get sacked at all this year, he is the next Mike Vick, only better. We don't need a back to block, pick up blitzes, catch, etc....  All we need is a human bowling ball.

241094[/snapback]

Ummm, wake up, wasn't Vick sacked more than any other QB in the NFL this year?