Look at me Thread... I'm Special

B-Large

Speech writer for Jimmy Carter no less. <_<

I could be mistaken, but I believe it was Mondale that he wrote speeches for.

Shhhh, we don't want the democrats to find out he's an apostate.

Ooops - looks like old Az spilled the beans. :lol:

I don't have a question but a request for observation

Krauthammer looks like death warmed over on TV. And that's with makeup, lighting, and the magic of network TV.

In real life does he look like Skeletor?

You're aware he's paralyzed? People that can't exercise usually aren't in the best of shape. That and he's in his mid-60's.

Update:

I didn't get to the VIP meet and greet before the event as planned, so I didn't get to meet him as I had hoped. Impressions. Obviously very bright man, we all knew that. I surprised by how much of a sense of humor he had, because he seems so dry on Fox. He had a **** ton of jokes and quips, mostly at the expense of Hillary Clinton, but also clowned Trump and Carson relentlessly. You could tell his candidate was Marco Rubio, and it wasn't even close- he didn't even mention any of the candidate other than those three, but you could tell he thought Rubio to be the most skilled politically, reasonable, and he thinks his bilingual is a huge asset. He thought the Paris attacks will make Ben Carson pretty much irrelevant coming up because he has zero experience politically and in Executive office. He said the same should happen to Trump, but against all logic and historical precedent it won't.

He did a really nice segment on how unlikely WE are, or were. 3,000 miles from anything on the wilderness frontier, against all odds of success, but we got Lucky with a Lincoln, FDR, and Reagan... he talked a lot about Barack Obama and his vision to fundamentally transform American rather than make changes around the edges, and cited what he called the Nationalization of the Healthcare- I fundamentally disagree as come to no shock to anyone here, but it would have been nice to discuss that with him and see what plan he thought would be best for the country, and how much traction it might get. On the healthcare front he said Republicans flooded into office on opposing the ACA, but leave it to the GOP in 2012 to pick the only guy in 300M Americans to run for the POTUS who supported and passed a like plan in the State of Massachusetts... he said he couldn't believe that GOP could be that short sighted, but then again maybe wasn't so surprised... he essentially based a lot of our political theater, it was really fun to be apart of.