I'm in the mood to hear some verbal abuse,

Tipster19

If Warner is going to Chicago, I think that would make Georgy Porgy the odd fossil out. Now before everybody starts blowing a gasket and calling me, my family and all my ancestors unprintable names, look at a few reasons that could be beneficial.

a. He's been out of the league for awhile and shouldn't be all beat up.

b. The guy flat out has a rocket launcher for an arm which would compliment the speed of our receivers. Evans in particular.

c. He's been humbled in his maturity. Go back and read some of his interviews when he was hooking up with Chicago. He sure sounds a bunch different. And personally, I really don't care about the nice guy crap anymore. I want the freaking ball down the field.

d. With his abilities, the cheap money that it would take to get him, and having insurance backing up Losman vs all the other bags of dust out there. At least you shouldn't hear anything about being named the starter like you would get with the likes of Garcia, Bledsoe, Warner etc.

All right now, go ahead, it's time to unload on how retarded this thought is but keep one thing in mind. If anyone doesn't think that TD isn't going to pull some shocking move to back up Losman then I'll reserve a room for you when I check into Bellview. Peace.

If Warner is going to Chicago, I think that would make Georgy Porgy the odd fossil out. Now before everybody starts blowing a gasket and calling me, my family and all my ancestors unprintable names, look at a few reasons that could be beneficial.

a. He's been out of the league for awhile and shouldn't be all beat up.

b. The guy flat out has a rocket launcher for an arm which would compliment the speed of our receivers. Evans in particular.

c. He's been humbled in his maturity. Go back and read some of his interviews when he was hooking up with Chicago. He sure sounds a bunch different. And personally, I really don't care about the nice guy crap anymore. I want the freaking ball down the field.

d. With his abilities, the cheap money that it would take to get him, and having insurance  backing up Losman vs all the other bags of dust out there. At least you shouldn't hear anything about being named the starter like you would get with the likes of Garcia, Bledsoe, Warner etc.

All right now, go ahead, it's time to unload on how retarded this thought is but keep one thing in mind. If anyone doesn't think that TD isn't going to pull some shocking move to back up Losman then I'll reserve a room for you when I check into Bellview. Peace.

240841[/snapback]

I think he would be an interesting pick up. Very talented, rocket arm, and no illusions of being a starter. Working with Wyche should help to. The price would be right too. My first choice would be Garcia.