Loss sucks. OTH.. Happy to be complaining about Bills here

boater

Yep. A few angels in heaven lost their wings with this loss. (pardon the obscure reference)

But what brings me relief: I'm happy to be bitching about the Bills at all.

Reflect back on RW demise.. we all feared, the team would be gone. It would be in LA, Toronto, or where ever.

We're incredibly blessed the Bills remain in WNY.

I'll take sucky Bills over no-Bills.

Having said that: don't take us fans for granted. Start to win Bills (and Sabres). Fan patience can only go so far.

I have faith. Maybe not next weekend, or this season... but I believe the Bills will deliver the goods of some substance, soon.

Thank you TP and KP (please give results, or even signs of progress)

the very best thing TP and KP could give you is $25MM.

To admit defeat and fire Rex. Who was here to feather his retirement anyway. He doesnt coach. He does interviews and rah rah speeches.

I have to think TP/KP say to Doug Whaley: "okay, we forced Rex on you. We apologize. So now, who do you really think can turn this around?"

the very best thing TP and KP could give you is $25MM.

To admit defeat and fire Rex. Who was here to feather his retirement anyway. He doesnt coach. He does interviews and rah rah speeches.

I have to think TP/KP say to Doug Whaley: "okay, we forced Rex on you. We apologize. So now, who do you really think can turn this around?"

You would fire a new coach with a 3-4 start?

That statement, and your username give you away as an week to week decision maker... thank you for not being the Bills owner/GM/HC.