Bills Backer's Bar(s) in San Diego

chaccof

Do yourself a favor and hop a Uber or Lyft and head to the PB AleHouse in Pacific Beach. About a 10 to 15 minute ride. It's the home for the San Diego Bills Backers. Sahlens hot dogs , good wings, just off the beach and plenty of Bills fans. Google it and you shouldn't have any problems. Hope to see you Sunday

GO BILLS

It's the PB Ale house for sure... Kind of a drive for me, but I make it down there at least a couple times a year.... If the game is close, be ready to go hoarse from bellowing the shout song, over, and over, and over, again....

I thought the ale house burned down? maybe it was re-built

there is a san diego bills fan on one of these boards he should know

if its still there you'll love going to it-lived in SD for several years and was a real fun place

and there is a bar downtown owned by a guy from East Aurora .. I think its on Island Ave.....not specifically a Bills bars but they'll seat you upstairs away from the obnoxious Pats fans so you can watch the Bill's game in peace

Edited by entropyrules

Ale House did have a huge fire back in January, are reopened and doing fine

The East Village Tavern +Bowl is in The Gaslamp District located at 930 Market St, 92101. This is/was owned by a former East Aurora guy and I think they show the Bills games, but if your looking for "Bills Atmosphere", The PB AleHouse is the place to be

Just returned from PB Ale House - thanks for the recommendation. What a riot that was - jam packed with former Buffalonian's and the best part is, as the T-shirt's say "win or lose we're still 50 feet from the beach!"