Hall of Fame for Tyrod?

TheJuice

Tyrod - A stats geek could give a decent probability. Guessing it would end in right around a 1% chance. But it would be a standard probability of shared with any starting relatively new NFL QB. His odds then likely start to go down if you weigh in draft status and depth chart to start his career.

Lynch- has a legit shot, but he'd either need a couple OJ like seasons or to play at his current level into his mid 30s to be in the conversation. I bet the math puts him up into the 5-10% range

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

Tyrod - A stats geek could give a decent probability. Guessing it would end in right around a 1% chance. But it would be a standard probability of shared with any starting relatively new NFL QB. His odds then likely start to go down if you weigh in draft status and depth chart to start his career.

Lynch- has a legit shot, but he'd either need a couple OJ like seasons or to play at his current level into his mid 30s to be in the conversation. I bet the math puts him up into the 5-10% range

Tyrod like everyone is saying is about 5+ years too early to tell. As for Lynch if he rushes for 1200 yds this year (he's averaged 1339 yds the last 4 years) and next he will have rushed for the same yds as OJ did in the same # of years. I understand OJ had less games per year but putting up 11,000+ yds in 10 seasons plus a Super Bowl ring will get him in easily. Add to that one of the most epic runs in playoff history.

Lynch's chances are MUCH better than 5-10%.