We should have been yelling "We want Jimmy"

DC Bills Fan

1. The vaunted defense ... isn't all that vaunted.

2. The loudmouth coach that embarrassed the Jets is now embarrassing us. I hate to say it, but look at how the Pats operate. They don't talk trash, are always respectful of their opponent (at least to the media). Wow, Rex may have won the trash talk war, but he got his butt kicked.

3. Nice missed PAT. That actually cost me a fantasy football game this week.

4. Guys playing with too much emotion. I like them being on the edge, but that was pretty bad.

5. The only reason to yell "We want Brady" is when you want him playing for your team. They guy owns us.

The funny thing is Ryan and BB are friendly and like eachother, Rex brother actually has 2 Pats SB rings for being a coordinator on BB staff in 01 and 03 I think.

2. the only bad side effect of Ryan is Penalties seem to follow him from team to team. Seems he gets his players to ampted up and they do stupid mistakes (Ie personal foul Penalties) And thanks to the work some bills fans here with the crew yesterday that was by far the worst thing to do. (They call the most penalties esp Personal Fouls.)

i certainly didn't want Brady. when they said his suspension was overturned i thought that was devastating news for any chance we had of winning the AFC East. now that fear has been confirmed. the Pats might not lose a game for a very long time. i'm trying to find a team on their schedule that can beat them and I'm not seeing any