Bleedsoe the starter fro next year

SlamnSam

i agree. no way i just let bledsoe walk because he doesn't want to compete for his job...f that. if i am mularkey i show him the steeler tape and just shrug my shoulders. how can a "future hall-of-famer" play like that in a game where everything is on the line? and how can someone who plays like that expect anything BUT an open competition for his job? AND WHY OH WHY intentionally weaken the team just because drew is a nice guy?

i agree.  no way i just let bledsoe walk because he doesn't want to compete for his job...f that.  if i am mularkey i show him the steeler tape and just shrug my shoulders.  how can a "future hall-of-famer" play like that in a game where everything is on the line?  and how can someone who plays like that expect anything BUT an open competition for his job?  AND WHY OH WHY  intentionally weaken the team just because drew is a nice guy?

238639[/snapback]

It's not Drew's job anymore, he was just a 1-year caretaker...

and the year is over.

It's not Drew's job anymore, he was just a 1-year caretaker...

and the year is over.

238651[/snapback]

You sure gave up an awful lot to an in-conference rival for a one year caretaker. I think you really need to think about how the franchise looked at Bledsoe.

You sure gave up an awful lot to an in-conference rival for a one year caretaker. I think you really need to think about how the franchise looked at Bledsoe.

238675[/snapback]

After his 1st 2 years in Buffalo, Bledsoe was extended to a contract that allowed the Bills to let him go without too much pain after it was determined JP was ready. I believe that's exactly how the franchise looked at Bledsoe after his abysmal 2003 season.

Aren't the mod suppose to watch out for and rid the board of those who post just to get people riled up? This guy who started this thread gave nothing but a very vague opinion, offering nothing new to a converstaion that has been going on for about three years.

Ok, here's what you ned to hope for in Buffalo. Hope that the Bills open up the QB Position and both Bledsoe and Losman do their best at the jobs. If Losman loses the QB battle, and Bledsoe is named starter, I just know you all are going to Bellyace about how awful this is, and what a terrible choice. Remember, Competition makes people better.

238601[/snapback]

You mean like the competition between Feely and Fiedler this year? That really helped the fish out this year! :devil:

You mean like the competition between Feely and Fiedler this year? That really helped the fish out this year! :devil:

238738[/snapback]

Woulda worked if we had talent at the position. That, and you Bills had one thing we were missing: talent at the coaching position.