Any Word on Pat Williams?

Viiiiilma51

What do you think Buffalonians?

I think he would look GREAT in green & white!  But, I'm not trying to turn this into a quarrel.  I seriously am asking what Buffalo homers what you think will happen w/ Pat Williams and his free agency.

238007[/snapback]

well i will personally drive drew down to the meadowlands for you guys ,but big pat is ours!

think about it.....what if he(Edwards) could be locked up for 5 years at 12 million dollars or so?

I think the Bills would be absolutely nuts to give Edwards a deal for more than 2-3 years. The guy has spent much of his career loafing and underacheiving, seemingly only bringing his game when he knows he's going to be negotiating a contract in the offseason. If the Bills signed him to a 5year deal, I'd be afraid he'd spend 3 years munching on doughnuts before the Bills eventually cut him.

PhatPat has been one of the league's very best DT's the past 4-5 years and I'd rather the Bills pay for performace than potential.

You'll find a very mixed reaction on ol' Jonas around here...some love him...some hate him.

The ones who know what they're watching (;) ) will tell you that he's been the Bills most consistent OLineman for the last 3 years whose only downside is that he gets nicked and misses a couple games a season and may have a rap for not liking to play hurt.

When he's healthy he's a veeerrry good LT who doesn't get the accolades that others get because he's still young and because he wasn't a highround bluechipper on draft day.

Forget the first game against your boys this year; Jennings was playing on one leg with a concussion and had an outing that didn't resemble anything he's ever done as a Bill. For a more accurate evaluation of his game, check out our 2nd match-up vs y'all; that solid performance is what you'll typically get from him.

In my opinion, he's the 3rd best LT available behind WJones and the fading OPace.

Cya

The ones who know what they're watching ( ) will tell you that he's been the Bills most consistent OLineman for the last 3 years whose only downside is that he gets nicked and misses a couple games a season and may have a rap for not liking to play hurt.

When he's healthy he's a veeerrry good LT who doesn't get the accolades that others get because he's still young and because he wasn't a highround bluechipper on draft day.

Forget the first game against your boys this year; Jennings was playing on one leg with a concussion and had an outing that didn't resemble anything he's ever done as a Bill. For a more accurate evaluation of his game, check out our 2nd match-up vs y'all; that solid performance is what you'll typically get from him.

In my opinion, he's the 3rd best LT available behind WJones and the fading OPace.

Thanks. Good evaluation.

Thanks. Good evaluation.

No problem.

I like your username 'cuz it still makes me chuckle when I think about all the mathmeticians who didn't like Vilma because they were convinced his pop would never translate to the next level.

;) Yeah right :blink:

What do you think Buffalonians?

I think he would look GREAT in green & white!  But, I'm not trying to turn this into a quarrel.  I seriously am asking what Buffalo homers think will happen w/ Pat Williams and his free agency.

238007[/snapback]

First off, good game today by Sam Adams and Takeo Spikes. I think it would be wise to resign Pat Williams as soon as possible. By the way, after watching the pro bowl today, I really like Walter Jones. He does his job extremely well.

I like your username 'cuz it still makes me chuckle when I think about all the mathmeticians who didn't like Vilma because they were convinced his pop would never translate to the next level.

;)

We got a steal with this Vilma kid! 2-3 years from now when his body matures and he puts on another 10-15 lbs ... he could be the best MLB in the league.

His mental understanding of the game is years ahead of his physical age. Couple that with his natural talent and sky is the limit for him.

:blink:

We got a steal with this Vilma kid!  2-3 years from now when his body matures and he puts on another 10-15 lbs ... he could be the best MLB in the league.

His mental understanding of the game is years ahead of his physical age.  Couple that with his natural talent and sky is the limit for him.

238099[/snapback]

That kid had bigtime written all over him when he was rag-dolling people down in SouthFlorida. I swear these guys with their tapemeasure and their stopwatches and thier how many apples does Susie have left tests need popped on the head sometimes.

I was pissed when he ended up in our division. ;)

On the bright side, him and Willis are going to be producing some great trainwrecks over the next few years!

Cya