Hotel Advice

Bookie Man

Hey guys, my friend and I are flying up from NC for the Giants game Oct 4th. It's been a while since I've been to a game in Buffalo. And I really don't know the area. Anyone have any advice on where to book a hotel semi close to the stadium? Also any recommendations on bars and restaurants in the area also welcomed. Go Bills!

Before I moved back to the area, I would stay at the Red Roof in on Camp Road in Hamburg. It's definitely not the fanciest place. But it's clean, affordable, and a short ride down Southestern Blvd. to the stadium. As far as bars/restaurants, try Rodney's on Rt. 5 by the lake. It's not too far from Red Roof and they have great wings and beef on weck. You'll get a bunch of other great suggestions from others on the board, but I think Rodney's is an overlooked gem. Make sure to make hotel reservations soon, all of the hotels fill up quick.

Before I moved back to the area, I would stay at the Red Roof in on Camp Road in Hamburg. It's definitely not the fanciest place. But it's clean, affordable, and a short ride down Southestern Blvd. to the stadium. As far as bars/restaurants, try Rodney's on Rt. 5 by the lake. It's not too far from Red Roof and they have great wings and beef on weck. You'll get a bunch of other great suggestions from others on the board, but I think Rodney's is an overlooked gem. Make sure to make hotel reservations soon, all of the hotels fill up quick.

Sounds good. Definitely don't need anything too fancy. Stumbled on some older threads that said there are not too many hotels walking distance to the stadium. Heard there is a little more to do in Allentown so may check out that area. And we will definitely hit up Rodney's! Preciate ya!

If you're looking for stuff to do over the weekend, I'd think about getting a hotel downtown. Plenty of bars, restaurants, brewery's, and other things to do down there. Not a terrible drive to the stadium either, 20-30 tops with traffic. Allentown is full of bars, Elmwood has some nice places also. New brewery, Big Ditch, is a great place to hang out and get some drinks. Just my opinion though. You can also find some restaurants near the stadium if that's what you're looking for.

If you're looking for stuff to do over the weekend, I'd think about getting a hotel downtown. Plenty of bars, restaurants, brewery's, and other things to do down there. Not a terrible drive to the stadium either, 20-30 tops with traffic. Allentown is full of bars, Elmwood has some nice places also. New brewery, Big Ditch, is a great place to hang out and get some drinks. Just my opinion though. You can also find some restaurants near the stadium if that's what you're looking for.

Thanks! Yeah after the game we will probably be heading to some type of bar or restaurant. Since we are flying in we will not have a car. Would it be wiser to get a rental car or just catch Ubers around? We're thinking Ubers and taxi's as we'll be having plenty of refreshments throughout the weekend.