its official: Aaron williams- dumbest bills player

i tried to hold off on this but if you look back (many here have very short memories so use your nfl replay or interwebs before arguing this) aaron (mAaron) williams has a 15 yard unsporstsmanlike or unnecessary roughness penalty in just about every other game. He does it on third downs often which equates to a turn over. This guy is not a rookie and while i used to feel that spiller and mckelvin were the dumbest bills, spiller is thankfully gone and i like mckevin too much to keep holding his KO fumble form 2010 against him....mAARON Williams has to get a clue. enough with the fang mouthpiece and after game comments. DO YOUR JOB mAARON and stop hurting the team.

i tried to hold off on this but if you look back (many here have very short memories so use your nfl replay or interwebs before arguing this) aaron (mAaron) williams has a 15 yard unsporstsmanlike or unnecessary roughness penalty in just about every other game. He does it on third downs often which equates to a turn over. This guy is not a rookie and while i used to feel that spiller and mckelvin were the dumbest bills, spiller is thankfully gone and i like mckevin too much to keep holding his KO fumble form 2010 against him....mAARON Williams has to get a clue. enough with the fang mouthpiece and after game comments. DO YOUR JOB mAARON and stop hurting the team.

i tried to hold off also....You sir are the dumbest bills poster.