My Bills' Off-season moves.

Here are some moves I think the Bills will make this off-season:

- Ship Travis Henry to Tampa for tampa's 2nd.

- Release Drew Bledsoe (it'll save 2mil.) & release P.Preileu (it'll save 1 mil.)

- Re-sign P.Williams and let J.Jennings walk.

- Sign R.Diem , J.Wiggins , D.Roaila, W.Witherspoon (he's restricted so the Bills would prolly have to give up 1 of their seconds.)

R.Diem would be a big addition because he is a solid o-lineman (quite possibly better than Jennings.) D.Roaola would be a big pick up because Teague probably can't block my grandma + Roala is young and with McNally will improve. Wiggins led the NFC Tight Ends in receptions with 71 (HE MISSED 2 GAMES TOO). Witherspoon would transform the Bills defense into the Steel curtain, he is a very good linebacker.

I agree with the guys you'd likely let go. I'd also let Reece go, but don't know off hand if that saves much $$ or not?

No way would I give up a draft pick for Witherspoon. People seem to think Posey is terrible cause he doesn't get the stats that Spikes and Fletcher get. If Posey is our weak link defensively that we need to improve on, we're in great shape! If you want to bring a guy in as a backup LB fine, but no way I'd give up a draft pick to improve there.

I agree we likely will need a replacement for Jennings if he leaves which I think he will. I also think you're way understating Teague's abilities. Another option too would be to move Teague back out to tackle and instead pick up a FA center which likely would come cheaper anyway. Then maybe also pick up a FA guard with the extra money

Tight end improvement would help, though I thought Wiggens had a history of being injured alot??

Here are some moves I think the Bills will make this off-season:

- Ship Travis Henry to Tampa for tampa's 2nd.

- Release Drew Bledsoe (it'll save 2mil.) & release P.Preileu (it'll save 1 mil.)

- Re-sign P.Williams and let J.Jennings walk.

- Sign R.Diem , J.Wiggins , D.Roaila, W.Witherspoon (he's restricted so the Bills would prolly have to give up 1 of their seconds.)

R.Diem would be a big addition because he is a solid o-lineman (quite possibly better than Jennings.) D.Roaola would be a big pick up because Teague probably can't block my grandma + Roala is young and with McNally will improve. Wiggins led the NFC Tight Ends in receptions with 71 (HE MISSED 2 GAMES TOO). Witherspoon would transform the Bills defense into the Steel curtain, he is a very good linebacker.

236658[/snapback]

Signing Witherspoon would also likely mean shelling out a 3rd Round pick to the Panthers. I'm guessing signing Diem means your shifting BIG Mike to LT since both play RT right now? as hope you don't plan on shifting Teague back to LT as if look at his numbers in Denver he gave up 2 less sacks in one season than Jennings has given up for his career. That said I think Teague has shown to be a solid Center and don't see a replacement.