Dumbest quote in sports

PromoTheRobot

I just remembered another one, from our favorite trailer trash Olympian Tonya Harding. Remember she was into female boxing for a time? Well she said this on the Dan Patrick show: "I'm not going to make a skeptical of my boxing career."

"When Drew Bledsoe is on his game, he is one of the 10 best QB's in the NFL."

That's like saying "If Rosanne Barr looked like Heidi Klum, she'd be a supermodel."

PTR

236301[/snapback]

You know how much the guy follows the Bills when he follows that winner up with the one about Rookie receiver "Josh Reed" starting to fill up the Stat sheet. Reed hasn't filled ANYTHING up that I know of.

JP, Evans, and McGahee hopefully the next Kelly, Reed, Thomas

NO NO this is the dumbest quote " JP LOSEMAN" is the starter :doh:

236614[/snapback]

Sue, I appreciate you loyalty to the Bills and to Drew, But why be down on JP when he has'nt played a game for the Bills? Using that logic, I guess our Draft class of '05 is going to filled with losers as well. At least give JP the same 3 years the team gave Drew, and a whole list of other player to succeed or fail....

Ok, I'm throwing in my two cents:

Virginia safety Marquis Weeks regarding his success returning kickoffs: “It’s instinctive ... sort of like running from the cops.”

236527[/snapback]

Speaking of which, what was the name of that WR we had that drafted in the 7th round a few years ago who kept on getting in trouble with the law? I remember BB.com used to interview players and ask questions like who's always late to meetings and his name was always given.

How could this list not include any of these gems from Tim McCarver?????

"A walk is as good as a home run."

"Brandon Arroyo and Pedro Martinez will start Game 2."

"If the double play is a pitcher's best friend, what is a fielder's choice? An acquaintance?"

"One thing about ground balls. They don't go out of the ball park."

"Batters have a hard time hitting knuckleballs, catchers have a hard time catching knuckleballs and batters have a hard time bunting Rivera."

"National league pitchers pitch Edmonds up and in.  That is his strength and his weakness."

""Yankee pitchers have had great success this year against Cabrera when they get him out."

:doh::P:lol: