(LAMP)Chhech & Chong Reunion?????

The Poojer

heard on the John Boy & Billy Big Show this morning that they are slated to reunite for a comedy festival in aspen colorado next month, wouldn't it be fun to see them together again. not sure if thier humor would fly this time around, but i know us "old-timers" would get a kick out of it. sorry, no link.

Yeah I would love to see them put together another movie. I love a good stoner flick.

Dazed and Confused

Half Baked

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle

Cheech and Chong Up in Smoke

Cheech and Chong Still Smoking

Cheech and Chong Nice Dreams

Cheech and Chong Things are Tough all Over

Super Troopers

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

to name a few

Monty Python promised to put a reunion together while they were at the Aspen comedy festival a few years ago but it never materialized.

That's been circulating for years but it never materialized.  I'd love to see them make another flick together.  They rocked!

235106[/snapback]

Their movies were great...but their albums were something special. An album cover that looked like a pack of rolling paper. Let's Make A Dope Deal. Dave. Sister Mary Elephant.

"Claasss. Claaaaaaassss! SHUUUTTT UUUUPPP!!!

Thank you."

Monty Python promised to put a reunion together while they were at the Aspen comedy festival a few years ago but it never materialized.

235053[/snapback]

Well, actually Cleese did, and it caused quite a stir among the other Pythons, as it was the first they had heard of it. I kept up with Pythonline at the time, when some of the Pythons actually participated in the forums (Idle in particular) and that was an...interesting time....

Their performance at the Aspen Comedy Festival (complete with Graham's urn) is available on their Monty Python: Live box.