Detainees accuse female interrogators

jimshiz

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6942867/

I think this was discussed before; but the above article is updated today.

Can someone please tell me again how the tactics by these female interrogators is torture?

"Pentagon officials said yesterday that wearing skimpy clothing or engaging in provocative touching and banter would be inappropriate interrogation techniques."

WHY?

Can someone please tell me again how the tactics by these female interrogators is torture?

"Pentagon officials said yesterday that wearing skimpy clothing or engaging in provocative touching and banter would be inappropriate interrogation techniques."

WHY?

234537[/snapback]

Because the good Lord blessed us with only enough blood to run one head at a time...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6942867/

I think this was discussed before; but the above article is updated today.

WHY?

234537[/snapback]

They didn't mention how big she was. If you had a 500 lb woman in a thong shaking her stuff in your face, wouldn't you think that was torture?

What disturbed me about these tactics was that they were trying to break down people's religious beliefs. WWII anti-Nazi propaganda was later broadened to a general attack on Western Civilization. This attack on the Muslim religion, if successful, will be broadened to an attack on all religions.

What disturbed me about these tactics was that they were trying to break down people's religious beliefs. WWII anti-Nazi propaganda was later broadened to a general attack on Western Civilization. This attack on the Muslim religion, if successful, will be broadened to an attack on all religions.

234665[/snapback]

You had me at Nazi. Will you marry me?

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Why don't we widen the Bush policy on detainees to capital criminals? Who needs the Constitution, anyways? ;)

That's what is the most disturbing about all of this... we distrust the international court, the UN, and even our OWN justice system. Why not just make ALL criminals detainees?

And I thought the Patriot Act was the worst it could get! :)

They didn't mention how big she was. If you had a 500 lb woman in a thong shaking her stuff in your face, wouldn't you think that was torture?

234551[/snapback]

Only if she doesn't blink.

This is such a crock of sh--. DC Tom's sig line says it all. Plus, you'll never win a war if the other guys get to break the rules but you don't. Sorry. But that's the way it is. Maybe the women should do lapdances on the prisoners while pouring pig blood all over themselves.

Or maybe people would be happier if we just executed them on video and gave the tapes to Al Jazeera to air.

With the exception of the fake blood, that sounds like a pretty fun interrogation.

"No, I refuse to talk! Not even if you stroke me while you and another female interrogator kiss each other! Oh yeah, that's the way daddy likes it. I'm still not talking, but I'm sure I'd break if you were naked."