Where's Bledsoe?

AJ1

All the controversy swirling around him and not a peep. Even checked the Oregonian archives and nothing since early January. Must be checking his options. I predict retirement or Dallas in that order.

All the controversy swirling around him and not a peep.  Even checked the Oregonian archives and nothing since early January.  Must be checking his options.  I predict retirement or Dallas in that order.

234383[/snapback]

no WAY he retires... no chance. none. mark it zero. it's not happening.

That being said, he is more than likely in Montana practicing how to drink Pabst Blue Ribbon and hanging out with family and friends, all the while laughing that us schmucks care so much about him...

no WAY he retires... no chance. none. mark it zero. it's not happening.

That being said, he is more than likely in Montana practicing how to drink Pabst Blue Ribbon and hanging out with family and friends, all the while laughing that us schmucks care so much about him...

234420[/snapback]

Couldnt agree more!! ;)

All the controversy swirling around him and not a peep.  Even checked the Oregonian archives and nothing since early January.  Must be checking his options.  I predict retirement or Dallas in that order.

234383[/snapback]

i just don't see Parcells wasting his time with a Vinny Testeverde GT. Nice car, and an upgrade from the rust bucket sitting on the front lawn, but still a slug compared to the newer more dynamic autos flying around the league.