Fred Jackson & Manny Lawson Accompany Honor Flight Buffalo

Manny Lawson's mother was a flight attendant on a recent trip I took. She seemed very down to earth and was of course very proud of her son. She spoke of liking him in Bills colors and hating Bengals colors. It was pretty interesting to talk to her.

Manny Lawson's mother was a flight attendant on a recent trip I took. She seemed very down to earth and was of course very proud of her son. She spoke of liking him in Bills colors and hating Bengals colors. It was pretty interesting to talk to her.

how did you make that discovery?

I know that everyone has their favorites on this team

Fred Jackson regardless of what his final stats end up being in his career will be one of my all time favorites......he is the definition of a great human being

yes.

we do have our favorites. Fred Jackson and Kyle Williams are mine. I assign one to each side of the ball. Williams is that guy who inspires me with his tenacity. the never give up. The strength of emotion to lead.

and Fred really is the the person i would pick for the guy who is an asset to the team and the the local community, easily.

Funny thing is both them exceeded expectations and have continued to do so for years with a shoddy team.

Never give up!

let hope they both get what they surely deserve and that elusive bit of hard earned glory.