If the 90's Bills cheated twice and won 4SB would you be ok

I would not be okay with cheating under any circumstances. I think the principle of fair play is a fundamental American value.

When I became an army officer many years ago, I had to take an oath, "I will not lie, cheat or steal; nor tolerate those who do."

I had problems taking that oath. I was a liar back, and a cheater and a 'stealer,' but not an oath-breaker, gab-dammit!

But I realized the world would be a better place if everyone chose not to lie, cheat or steal.

In regards to sports, I want to see the players & teams who most deserve to succeed actually succeed. I don't want honest teams and players falling to cheaters. That's not the kind of world I want to live in.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the 90's Bills cheated twice and won 4 Super Bowls would you be ok with it. Meaning they did the exact same thing as the Pats and did Spygate and deflate gate. So If the Bills had spied on the Giants

in the week leading up to Super Bowl 25 and the Bills knew the plays of the Giants and then won Super Bowl 25 just like the Pats did to the Rams ( Alleged ). Would you have been ok with that. Then if Kelly had used a deflated ball for years and the Bills we're the team that fumbled the ball the least and we're so far ahead of everyone else in the league in that stat. Would you be ok with that kind of cheating that it allowed the Bills to go on and win 4 straight Super Bowls.

My answer is I would rather keep it just the way it went down. The Bills played with heart and made a region proud. The 90's Bills were football warriors and they never cheated and have there reputations intact thats worth more then any Super bowl title in my opinion.

what do you have to say about the topic

Bills Fan.

Please chime in

The giants "D" in Superbowl 25 faked injuries to disrupt the no-huddle offense. WHO was the Defensive coordinator at the time????