Questions for Matt Cassell

man, if Cassel plays well against the Colts and stinks against the Pats*, this board is going to be fun.

I don't like that Cassel is friends w/ Brady. Brady is a grade A A-hole, I question anyone that would associate with that d-bag after they leave the Pats#.

man, if Cassel plays well against the Colts and stinks against the Pats*, this board is going to be fun.

I don't like that Cassel is friends w/ Brady. Brady is a grade A A-hole, I question anyone that would associate with that d-bag after they leave the Pats#.

I call bull on this. Most would be psyched to hang with Brady in his private jet with his wife super model friends. I know I would ! If you would turn down an invite, you are a better fan than me.

C. you really need to lay off the fanboy stuff with EJ Manuel... :)

It is causing you to deflect negivity to other players......

The most veteran guy on this team is Matt Cassel......for all we know at this point Tyrod Taylor could win the job........but your posts man

You are missing the point. Say Bridgewater struggles this year. Or Bortles. You don't replace a young QB for passed around journeyman QBs like Orton, Cassel, or McCown. They get you no where. And it's stupid to pretend otherwise. Ask Chiefs fans.

Obviously if both of the other QBs crap the bed, you have to play Cassel. But that is worse case scenario.