NFL online Mock Draft

OnTheRocks

DraftShowcase.com

233208[/snapback]

i would switch up everett for corey webster if the draft fell that way.......we can defantiely use some more depth at CB and I think we'll sign a vet TE.......

they certainly have cj brooks falling a long way.......he would be an absolute steal in the 4th round.........

PLUS THEY HAVE US TAKING A DT WITH OUR 3RD PICK,BUT WE JUST DRAFTED A DT LAST SEASON.I SAY DRAFT OFFENSIVE LINEMAN AND CORNERBACKS THIS YEAR!

233419[/snapback]

i agree. I think Tim Anderson was a great selection. he's learning while Pat and Sam plug things up, and hopefully he puts on some pounds too. he can learn that from them off the field.

Mike Munoz would be an interesting pick.  He definitely has the genes and we have been pretty fortunate with guys who have had injured knees.

233600[/snapback]

The B'gals will likely trade out of their 1st round pick and move down in that round, like last year.

I think they will pick up Munoz in the top of the second round. His dad has the utmost respect here, well-liked by the citizens as well as the organization.

They are looking for DT help, so that could change things. They are definitely going to pursue Philly's Corey Simon, but their cap is a bit tight so it seems doubtful they could get him.

I wouldn't rule out a CIN-MIA trade involving Rudi Johnson, BTW...

thats what happens when sports writers only look at the final stats when they start guessing who teams will draft.

2 TEs have season ending injuries half way through the season, and now they want to draft a TE cus the TEs only had ~20 receptions....

thats what happens when sports writers only look at the final stats when they start guessing who teams will draft.

2 TEs have season ending injuries half way through the season, and now they want to draft a TE cus the TEs only had ~20 receptions....

Their reasoning might not have been sound, but I still don't think that drafting a TE high is a bad idea. I mean 2 of the Pats' 4-1st round picks the past 3 years have been TE's, and that was while they had Christian Fauria at TE. Furthermore Campbell and Euhus are coming off ACL injuries which potentially could ruin their careers, although likely not, but it's likely that they WON'T be ready to fully contribute until past midway through the season. Last of all a good TE who is a threat as a blocker and receiver can really open up and improve the offense.

Their reasoning might not have been sound, but I still don't think that drafting a TE high is a bad idea.  I mean 2 of the Pats' 4-1st round picks the past 3 years have been TE's, and that was while they had Christian Fauria at TE. 

233698[/snapback]

i wouldnt mind drafting a TE in the 1st or 2nd round, but just not in THIS draft. the TE draft class is very weak this year.

also, i know the pats keep drafting TE, but thats not why they won the SB. thats not why they are winning. we cant simply copy their draft picks and think we are gunna win 3 SBs.

Their reasoning might not have been sound, but I still don't think that drafting a TE high is a bad idea.  I mean 2 of the Pats' 4-1st round picks the past 3 years have been TE's, and that was while they had Christian Fauria at TE.  Furthermore Campbell and Euhus are coming off ACL injuries which potentially could ruin their careers, although likely not, but it's likely that they WON'T be ready to fully contribute until past midway through the season.  Last of all a good TE who is a threat as a blocker and receiver can really open up and improve the offense.

233698[/snapback]

NE pick Ben Watson tore it up in pre-season - he has WR speed - but went on IR after game 1. I was momentarily hopeful when Taglibue started to announce the Bills trade, that it would have been done to pick Watson. NE and CIN had a pre-season game, which the B'gals won by a wide margin (big deal), but the radio announcers were in awe of Watson's play.

i wouldnt mind drafting a TE in the 1st or 2nd round, but just not in THIS draft. the TE draft class is very weak this year.

If the Bills find a guy worth taking with their 1st pick and he pans-out, it doesn't matter if it's a weak year or not. I'm not advocating reaching for a TE, just saying that taking one wouldn't be a bad idea.

also, i know the pats keep drafting TE, but thats not why they won the SB. thats not why they are winning. we cant simply copy their draft picks and think we are gunna win 3 SBs.

That wasn't my point. I was saying that the Pats had a good TE on their roster (Fauria) yet still spent 2-1st round picks on TE's.

NE pick Ben Watson tore it up in pre-season - he has WR speed - but went on IR after game 1.  I was momentarily hopeful when Taglibue started to announce the Bills trade, that it would have been done to pick Watson.

Watson showed promise, but I wouldn't say he "tore it up" in pre-season. And in any case, my biggest fear about him was him "tearing up" his body, which he has a history of, and which he proceeded to do.

Watson showed promise, but I wouldn't say he "tore it up" in pre-season.  And in any case, my biggest fear about him was him "tearing up" his body, which he has a history of, and which he proceeded to do.

233722[/snapback]

Really? Did he have injury problems in college? Dunno...

Watson showed promise, but I wouldn't say he "tore it up" in pre-season.  And in any case, my biggest fear about him was him "tearing up" his body, which he has a history of, and which he proceeded to do.

233722[/snapback]

I watched that game. He was pretty awesome, although he played against a bunch of second stringers for a while there. He only had a week's worth of practice between his holdout and that game, I think.