Steve Tasker was a great player.

He is not a HOF player. There are better kickers and punters than him that deserve the HOF honor.

For his era he was a below average WR.

Today he might be a six time Pro Bowl player with multiple 100 catch seasons in the right system. He was probably tougher than Welker but maybe just a little slower.

7 blocked punts in over ten years is a ton but is hardly a "regular" occurence.

lol. you're funny

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure how many previous threads there have been on this topic. I did think about that when I posted it. I am sort of new to posting, so please enlighten me. How best to check for previous threads? Also, by posing this question, it seems you're interested in and perhaps a guru in the area of "TBD posting etiquette". When is it OK to start a new thread if one already exists on the same or similar topic? Also, where should one draw the line on whether the topic differs enough from a previous thread to warrant a new one? Perhaps this should be a new thread? Oh wait, I am quite sure one must already exist! Where do I find that? Lastly, I wanted to express my appreciation for those who are good at posting on this site. I also want to express appreciation for those who are not good. Your work goes a long way to make the work of those who are good possible!

Please don't get mad at me, Juice. It gets scary!

Go ahead, start an "Is EJ Manual the Answer" thread too, it's cool.

Edited by HoF Watkins

i bet i have the strangest Steve Tasker memory.

back during the Bill's heydays, i went to the movies at McKinley mall. a shorter guy with curly hair and a female companion were in front of me in line for tickets (sorry i don't remember the movie). when he got up to the front, he asked for two tickets, and then proceeded to write a check for payment. i remember thinking to myself, "who pays for movie tickets with a check"? when he turned to walk away...it was none other than Steve Tasker.

I still wonder to this day why he paid with a check.