What is the best thing about the Fins signing Suh?

its really looking like a brutal division.

Kind of glad we are in a position to not care about our QB

That's a good point. Not a bad year to have three mediocre players (assuming they bring in one more) and surround them with talent. If one person goes down, next steps in.

Have you seen next year's FA list? Practically every QB is available!

True, but not every team just sunk 114m into 1 player and are going to be in cap hell. I good deal of the FA QB's will be extended before the end of the season. LMO.

Edited by The Wiz

im thinking this is still net very bad for us. i've always thought it was pretty dumb when teams spend a lot in FA on players that are not their own, but suh is an exception. dude is a game-changer, especially alongside wake. suh's costing them about two mike wallaces - i'd way rather have one suh type player and just fill a UDFA at that second spot then sign two mike-wallace-level players. the suh signing is setting the dolphins up to compete with the bills for that #2 spot in the division, and i'm worried about it. jets and revis... somehow... not so worried.

Not to rain on this parade, but Brady played pretty well against Detroit last year and NE destroyed them. Getting there quick is not enough because of Brady's quick release. Need pressure AND good DB's. Hopefully for the Fins, Grimes will have a good year.