Things that irritated me

dib

McNabb's play absolutely sucked.

Who is the Eagles Offensive coordinator? Pass Pass Pass

The Patriots mocking the Eagles by flapping their arms, if not for the Eagle poor play ( how does a reciever get that wide open in the end zone) they'd be crying in their beer now. It's not like they blew the Eagles off of the field.

I do however think the rendition of the National Anthem was the best I've heard. How refreshing not to have to listen to some American Idol wannabe nasaly whine her way through the anthem.

The Patriots mocking the Eagles by flapping their arms, if not for the Eagle poor play ( how does a reciever get that wide open in the end zone) they'd be crying in their beer now.  It's not like they blew the Eagles off of the field.

230687[/snapback]

That bugged the sh-- out of me too. Very unprofessional from this supposed dynasty and bunch of great guys and players. :doh:

That bugged the sh-- out of me too. Very unprofessional from this supposed dynasty and bunch of great guys and players.  :doh:

230695[/snapback]

In all fairness, Owens did it first. I assumed they were just putting it back in his face.

p.s. way to back up the trash talk Freddie Mitchell. :lol:

p.s. way to back up the trash talk Freddie Mitchell. 

that's the thing though, he really didn't talk trash. He made one little comment that sort of came out of his mouth after they made him look dumb for not knowing the pats #'s....

Who is the Eagles Offensive coordinator?  Pass Pass Pass

The Patriots mocking the Eagles by flapping their arms, if not for the Eagle poor play ( how does a reciever get that wide open in the end zone) they'd be crying in their beer now.  It's not like they blew the Eagles off of the field.

I do however think the rendition of the National Anthem was the best I've heard. How refreshing not to have to listen to some American Idol wannabe nasaly whine her way through the anthem.

230687[/snapback]

Andy Reid calls all the plays, and the Eagles have ALWAYS been a pass-happy team since he's been there. They were pretty successful with it this year.

NE is just a better team. They didn't play their best game either, and they finished the season with one starter in the secondary from Week 1.

That bugged the sh-- out of me too. Very unprofessional from this supposed dynasty and bunch of great guys and players.  :lol:

230695[/snapback]

That's a great double standard. The Eagles can do it but other teams can't? BULL.

that's the thing though, he really didn't talk trash. He made one little comment that sort of came out of his mouth after they made him look dumb for not knowing the pats #'s....

230748[/snapback]

1 catch 11 yards.

Who is the Eagles Offensive coordinator?  Pass Pass Pass

230687[/snapback]

With all due respect, McNabb is an inconsistent quarterback. At times he looks like he should be on the bench (3 INT), and then other times he looks like a Probowler (300+ yards and 3 TDS). He is inconsistent, but he doesn't suck. I wish that Bledsoe had fared that well against New England with 300 yards and 3TDs.

About their coordinator, they have PASS PASS PASSed all year. They only really lost one game with that philosophy. Don't change it when the Superbowl comes around. The O Coordinator didn't lose the game. The turnovers did.

Regarding the arm flapping, it just shows that New England has no respect for ANYBODY. Including themselves.

I would rather the Bills NEVER win a Superbowl, then win them the disrespectful was that the Patsies did last night.