2015 The Year of The Second Chance !!

T master

2015 will be the first full year of the Bills Second owner & that new owner Mr. Pegula has given our new HC Rex Ryan his second chance at leading a NFL team to a championship in the NFL .

Our new HC & GM must believe in second chances also because they have given another player that has been out of the NFL for a year a second chance , even though it is truly more like his last chance .

Do you all think with CJ quite possibly looking for his second contract & it possibly being with his second team of his career rather than coming back to the Bills because of his chance of reuniting with Gailey in NY which will be his second go around with him .

Do you think that there is any possibility that the Bills could give AP a second chance with his second team during his NFL career again IF CJ leaves & IF AP decides to leave the Vikings ?

I know i have seen this content discussed & this is the second time i have tried to get this posted because i have had trouble with getting around on this site so please excuse me !!

But i think with all of the waves that the Bills have been making recently this isn't something that is that far fetched for the combination of Whaley & Ryan to pull off especially seeing as Roman would be salivating at having a weapon like AP in his back field .

Plus that would be a huge help for EJ & it would free up the WR's & cause havoc for opposing DC's when they go to game plan against the Bills ...

Anytime u have a chance to add a HOF caliber player still in there prime u do it. Ap is not just a Rb he's a generational back that would fit perfectly in Romans power scheme. Adding a healthy fresh Ap would put this team back in the playoffs. I say if he becomes available make it happen. I'd offer him a 2yr deal for 15 mil, 7.5 per.

Edited by NastyNateSoldiers