What Level of QB Play is Required for 2015?

Flip Johnson

Loved listening to Jamie Dukes on NFLN. He said that if the Bills have GREAT defense and a strong running game then all they'll need is a "game manager" type QB. He thinks EJ can be, at least, a "game manager" type QB. He said that EJ does not turn the ball over, unlike Sanchez and Geno. Said that it is still too early to make an opinion on EJ after 14 games. That EJ has the same record after 14 games as Teddy Bridewater and everyone is high on Bridgewater. And that Marrone and Co. panicked on EJ because they were in a win now situation to save their own jobs. The final game of the season was a case in point example. Dukes think that the Bills should get a veteran QB to pair with EJ, let EJ get the reps in camp and if all else fails fall back on the veteran. I also liked how Rex said that they are focusing on the offensive line at the combine.

Prime Brett Favre couldn't have gotten the ball to the Chiefs WRs as bad as they were.

You may be right Chuck, Chiefs just waived two of their receivers.

I want better then that... A guy who is so afraid to turn the ball over he will never throw to his WRs.

I don't think Rex is looking for a turnover machine, I.e. Sanchez and Geno