Patience for the 2015 Bills Season - Joe Licata 2016!

Vinaccia

Joe Licata is a train wreck in the MAC....can't imagine what he would be in the NFL....

Licata is no train wreck. He's a decent MAC QB. But he's never going to be an NFL QB. He doesn't have the arm. And I'm a huge UB booster saying this.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to thank BigdaddyinOrlando, Buffalo Barbarian, the Big Cat, BuffaninATL, and Flip Johnson for the warm welcome. Buffalo Bills fans are the most loyal and friendliest fan base in the entire world! Go BILLS!

I like to hear the discussion on Joe Licata. If I am asking for details on what is wrong with his game, do not consider this argumentative, as I am very curious to read other viewpoints and I respect the difference in opinion. Many naysayers said that Tom Brady and Russell Wilson never showed a pro QB caliber arm in college but both went on to prove these critics wrong. If you disagree with the fact that the Bills should take Licata and do not think he is pro-QB, please elaborate if you have a chance as I would like to hear some analysis from other viewpoints. Often people will just make comments such as "that guy sucks" "that guy is not professional quality" and although this is the right of anyone to have an opinion, it adds nothing of substance to discuss in furtherance of the topic.

Everybody knew Russell Wilson had an NFL arm, the question was about his size and poise in the pocket.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/russell-wilson?id=2532975

"Wilson is this year's big-time question mark at quarterback. Unlike those who have held this title in the past, Wilson is a stellar passer who shows arm strength and accuracy when he is able to deliver the ball without a hitch...If Wilson were three inches taller there would be debate at the top of the draft as to where he fits in."

You good ask 100 different guys (or gals) and come up with 100 different reasons why one quarterback candidate is better than the next. Finding a potentially great quarterback, like Andrew Luck, is the exception, not the rule. Besides, you would have to have an awful season and be the first to pick in the draft to get him. (unless you want to trade away your first born and even then there is no guarantee anyone will trade). I think it is smart to watch players like Joe Licata early. However we have a whole 2015 season to play first. My opinion is that between the quarterbacks we now have, one will emerge.

I actually think the Bills will pick either Hundley or Grayson if they're there at #50. Am I the only one who thinks this?

I think they throw the kitchen sink at the position. I'm starting to think that maybe half of the Taylor signing's purpose was to serve as a smoke screen so no one jumps ahead of them in the second round.