Thurman at it again!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember the article but trying to piece the overall structure of what was built against time. Trying to remember early in the first camp players disciplined for not learning where to stand pregame, tardiness, buying in to team stuff... every preseason we heard nothing but negative doom and gloom.

We are in an off season, much like last year we get happy hyper bills stories so over the top with cheer and pizzaz you choke. But seldom rememberuch about Marrone and Co. Maybe off season stories about the D. But I think there is a heck a lot more to this story and Marrones leadership then we know. There is just SO much... none of it good.

i remember the article but trying to piece the overall structure of what was built against time. Trying to remember early in the first camp players disciplined for not learning where to stand pregame, tardiness, buying in to team stuff... every preseason we heard nothing but negative doom and gloom.

We are in an off season, much like last year we get happy hyper bills stories so over the top with cheer and pizzaz you choke. But seldom rememberuch about Marrone and Co. Maybe off season stories about the D. But I think there is a heck a lot more to this story and Marrones leadership then we know. There is just SO much... none of it good.

yeah if you look back at that article, knowing what we know now... It makes a lot more sense.