Let's try Plan C, now that the first couple didn't work out.

Tipster19

I'll get right to the point. I would like to see Schwartz get promoted to HC and Pepper Johnson to DC, under Schwartz's tutelage. The defense hasn't been the problem, the offense has been. While the QB position still poses quite a problem the OL hasn't helped. I think that Mike Munchak would make a lot of sense on many levels for OC. He's a former Oiler/Titan and has worked with Schwartz in Tennessee. Being a former OL, OL coach and HC is a great resume. I realize that EJ is no Steve McNair but both are athletic, mobile QBs and Munchak has been exposed to this type of QB as in Spiller being like a Chris Johnson type RB. Meaning that we could be playing to our players' strengths instead of trying to fit a square peg into a round whole. In the draft we should then be looking for a Eddie George type RB. One last thing, Munchak was a big OL and played on one as well. This all the personel type players that we currently have, let's utilize them.

I'll get right to the point. I would like to see Schwartz get promoted to HC and Pepper Johnson to DC, under Schwartz's tutelage. The defense hasn't been the problem, the offense has been. While the QB position still poses quite a problem the OL hasn't helped. I think that Mike Munchak would make a lot of sense on many levels for OC. He's a former Oiler/Titan and has worked with Schwartz in Tennessee. Being a former OL, OL coach and HC is a great resume. I realize that EJ is no Steve McNair but both are athletic, mobile QBs and Munchak has been exposed to this type of QB as in Spiller being like a Chris Johnson type RB. Meaning that we could be playing to our players' strengths instead of trying to fit a square peg into a round whole. In the draft we should then be looking for a Eddie George type RB. One last thing, Munchak was a big OL and played on one as well. This all the personel type players that we currently have, let's utilize them.

i'm on board with this too. Marrone blamed poor Oline play on execution, but it would seem good coaching could get the line executing at some point during the season. Oline play next year will be the telling point about Marrone IMHO.

This could work. I fear losing Schwartz for our defense, but with all the head coach openings we may anyway. At least this way he would still be on our team.