Come Monday it's time for the Pegulas to firmly put their

Tipster19

And that means for them to get rid of that jerk Marrone, that 4 eyed little weasel Hackett and soon to follow that mope Orton. I think that Terry likes Brandon and Whaley is safe as well. In hindsight that little outburst in training camp that Marrone displayed is gonna come back and bite him in the ass. That was VERY unprofessional and his ornery attitude can't be all that appealing to the Pegulas. I don't recall anyone of ever accusing Marrone of being one to enhance the image of this franchise. I would love to see the Pegulas bring in Bill Polian as a consultant, much like the Jets are doing with Charlie Casserly. If they did you can count on one thing and that is not only is Polian very competent but he also has this franchise's best interest at heart. One Buffalo baby!

Go Bills!

So you want Pegula to hire Polian, and fire the head coach, OC AND a player all by Monday during the holiday season.

You do realize that they make a decaf that is nearly as tasty as the real thing, don't you?

It will be interesting to see what happens next week or soon there after. I like the concept of bringing in outside experts to identify areas of concern or weaknesses in the organization. Trouble is do we really have that long. I mean the Bills have been disfunctional for such a long period of time it would take forever to sift through it all. I would support a house cleaning of epic proportions and turn the organization over to someone with true football experience., That isn't Russ Brandon. He only knows what a football is and not much more. Marone is the Bills version of Ron Rolston. You need a high caliber head coach who brings in high caliber coaches. Look at the teams that win year in and year out like Green Bay and New England. Now that the ownership question has been answered its time to pursue a stong head coach. Or do nothing and bask in the glory or an 8 - 8 season.

It will be interesting to see what happens next week or soon there after. I like the concept of bringing in outside experts to identify areas of concern or weaknesses in the organization. Trouble is do we really have that long. I mean the Bills have been disfunctional for such a long period of time it would take forever to sift through it all. I would support a house cleaning of epic proportions and turn the organization over to someone with true football experience., That isn't Russ Brandon. He only knows what a football is and not much more. Marone is the Bills version of Ron Rolston. You need a high caliber head coach who brings in high caliber coaches. Look at the teams that win year in and year out like Green Bay and New England. Now that the ownership question has been answered its time to pursue a stong head coach. Or do nothing and bask in the glory or an 8 - 8 season.

Well, the rumors certainly are swirling around. It is time to revamp some things. It's been 15 years since post season, things need to get tweaked. Here's the latest rumor: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/28/brian-ayrault-emerges-as-possible-addition-to-bills-front-office/

" I think sound ownership would be to let this play out one more year after hiring the consultant (Polian) to evaluate the football operations. Then set the plan in motion including creating a management team merging the two franchises defining the One Buffalo theme. Russ will be assigned to marketing, Ted Black will remain President of operations & new stadium ventures and Kim Pegula will remain in her existing role."

I do believe Pegula's will combined the business side of things, would make sense allowing a concept like One Buffalo to keep building. Russ Brandon and Overdorf would be gone. Football operations though most remain separate. My guess is Marrone will be gone and Schwartz will be promoted. This allows the offense to be overhauled and one built to complement the defense. I believe Whaley stays but consultant is brought in.