Can we let this team play

1billsfan

...before we all start jumping off the cliff? Sick of all the worry-warts and sick of preseason football.

17186[/snapback]

I'll give that an Amen...

And actually it's likely going to take a few Games to get a real feel for this Team. I have a gut feeling that the Jags opener will be similar to last Years Game at J-Ville. I think the Bills will come out at Home and play lights out for the new Head Coach in his 1st Game. But how much did Game #1, or for that matter Game #2, tell us about the Bills last season?

It's a LONG season ahead and a lot can happen. Pre Season means nothing, and plenty of Teams win the opener and finish out of the Playoff picture. So I'll just sit back and watch without expectation this Season. I think it's better for my blood pressure anyway... B)

I am sorry, but you have to understand...there is no possible way this team can recover from a 1 win 3 loss preseason where they have had numerous penalties by guys who may or may not be on the team Sunday at 5 PM, numerous mistakes by guys who will hardly ever see the field and a frist team offense that only scored one touchdown and 3 or 4 FG's while assimilating a new offensive system.

Add to that a Defense that gave up long runs all over the place, long passes also. Sure there's been no scheming, no blitzing, etc...but let's ignore all that because we are just going to be in the crapper.

Finally special teams--they are just going to be in the bottom 5 of the league--guys just brain farting all over the place--ignore again the fact that the team was experimenting with guys in different places and that many of them are being overly aggressive trying to make the team....

Well I have a lot of yard work to on Sunday's this fall.... :P:D

This is supposed to be fun--but that's why fan is derived from fanatic....

I am sorry, but you have to understand...there is no possible way this team can recover from a 1 win 3 loss preseason where they have had numerous penalties by guys who may or may not be on the team Sunday at 5 PM, numerous mistakes by guys who will hardly ever see the field and a frist team offense that only scored one touchdown and 3 or 4 FG's while assimilating a new offensive system. 

Add to that a Defense that gave up long runs all over the place, long passes also.  Sure there's been no scheming, no blitzing, etc...but let's ignore all that because we are just going to be in the crapper.

Finally special teams--they are just going to be in the bottom 5 of the league--guys just brain farting all over the place--ignore again the fact that the team was experimenting with guys in different places and that many of them are being overly aggressive trying to make the team....

Well I have a lot of yard work to on Sunday's this fall.... :P  :D

This is supposed to be fun--but that's why fan is derived from fanatic....

17280[/snapback]

I totally agree with you. If UDFA's can't step in and play like probowlers whats the point of even following them this season.